Wednesday, September 23, 2009

{aprons, spatulas & oooh la la}

Since a little girl I have watched all the older girls in my family go through all these amazing milestones in their lives...Never actually comprehending that the day would come that I would be the girl that all the attention was aimed towards! The last year has by far been the most amazing year of my life...All of my dreams are finally coming to life...There is just no way that I could have ever imagined it to be this fabulous! Here are some photos that I have of that day...








It was like Christmas!...but better! All the ladies in my life were there to celebrate with me!


You will see her masterpiece of ribbons later on when we practice our "I dos". It turned out to be quite the show stopper! 




It started out to be a pretty chilly day, but by the time we sat down...We were melting!


Seriously...Christmas!




He made sure to show up as soon as the ladies had dispersed...So he could eat!


We saved one present for him! 


It was such a wonderful day! Thank you Molls! 



1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun planning!! I can't wait for your next shower... I'm seriously already planning! :) Have any baby blogs that you follow that I can look at, hehe! I did see the couple where the girl did the "baby dance." SOOO CUTE! Married together, hopefully prego and becoming mommies together! LOVE YOU SWEETIE!

    ReplyDelete