Thursday, September 17, 2009

{Our Wedding Trailer}

For everyone waiting...here it is...our wedding trailer! Oh my goodness it is amazing, yet it makes me incredibly sad...I want more! But we have to wait six to seven months or so...Ahhh!

For all {soon-to-be} Brides: Definitely have your wedding professionally filmed! I have always known that I wanted to have a videographer. As a little girl I use to sit cross legged on the floor watching my parent's wedding video over and over. It quite literally was my favorite thing to do! But now that it is over...I am more sure now than ever that it was the best choice we made! The day went by so fast and was such a whirlwind that having everything filmed is so precious!

2 comments:

  1. Your trailer seems pretty decent... ;)

    Seriously though, thanks for the love Krystal! I stumbled across your blog today when I started researching where all the hits to my website this weekend were coming from... Thanks for sharing your trailer with everyone, I'm so happy that you like it! Stay tuned for the real thing... it's going to be AWESOME, I definitely can't wait to get started on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! You're very welcome! I am seriously telling everyone I know...{Well, I have been since we found you}...that you are by far the most spectacular wedding videographer! Thank you so much! And I cannot wait to view the whole thing! You really do something to a girl by teasing her!

    ReplyDelete