Thursday, September 17, 2009

{The Beginning...}




On August 29th, 2009 I married the greatest guy in the world and my best friend! I spent the past year completely consumed in wedding planning and most of the time absorbed in wedding blogs! I was going to start one on my own, but by the time I was done stamping, sewing, and embellishing my fingers could not type! Now I have so much free time!... This will now be my outlet for my wedding withdrawls...{Which came almost immediately after saying goodnight to my new husband on our wedding night!} I wish to be able to plan a wedding every year...{So sad that could not come true!} It will also be a place to talk about married life and get out my need to be a little bit cheesy...{So my husband doesn't have to hear it all the time!} Please Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog!!! Can't wait to check out some of your info as I plan my big day!! See you tomorrow
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. K that looks funny....Anonymous said....I don't understand these silly things

    ReplyDelete