Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{a good wife}...

This is my very first cooking post!...When The Husband and I moved into the house together something in me changed....I don't know if you would call it domestic syndrome or what, but all of a sudden I wanted to cook and bake and make wonderfully tasty food...And for whatever reason I found out I was actually really good at it! Go figure! Here is what The Husband came home to last night!










Heath Chocolate Chunk Cookies

{Ingredients}
2 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Unsalted Butter {2 sticks}
3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
2 Large Organic Eggs
1 cup Organic Chocolate Chunks
1 cup Heath Bits


Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
Mix the Flour, Baking Soda and Salt together in a bowl and set aside
In a Stand Mixer beat the Butter, Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar and Vanilla Extract together until creamy!
Add the eggs one at a time and mixing well after each one!
Slowly add in the Flour mixture until it is all combined!
Slowly add in the Chocolate Chunks and Heath Bits mixing slowly!
Put in Refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes! Makes for very chewy cookies!
Place spoon sized blobs of dough on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes!
After cooling on sheet for 2 minutes transfer to a cooling rack...And enjoy! 
Makes 4 to 5 dozen cookies! 







2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to use our mixer... I'm making cookies tonight...You inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete