Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{perfect words}

I have become addicted to a dedicated follower of dear baby...melissa is the absolute cutest gal I have ever {not met}...She is so brave...I feel that she has opened her heart to me so much that we could be great friends...In looking back at her previous posts on her life blog I came across this feeling that overwhelms me in the most perfect wording!:


 i outgrew every boy i ever loved

until i found the one who always seemed a little bigger than me.
the one who made the world seem possible.
the one that never felt too small.
too restricted.
too anything.
he was just enough of everything
so i decided to marry him.
with him i found my voice
the means with which to speak to you
to explain to you the girl i am
the way i see the world
the way i want this life to be.
he put sound to the words in my head
life to my imagination
being to my self.
i am the greatest girl i’ve ever been.
right now.
because he helped me learn to speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment