Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{overwhelming love}



This photo sums up my feelings over the last five months {wow FIVE} completely...In this moment I was so  absolutely in love and so unquestionably overwhelmed by it all! The utter importance of the whole day could not be explained in this box...My heart has been a wanderer my whole life...Leading me into many different directions always with the one and only goal of finding him...my soul mate...the person who sees what I see...I refuse to believe in anything but destiny, fate, karma, serendipity because as a little girl I drew him in my head and I felt him in my heart...it took 25 years for my heart to be still and rest awhile...Up until this point I wasn't sure how I could put this down...How I felt and how I feel today looking back at this most amazing day! I'm going to try really hard...I want to be able to show my children the beginning of us {in my eyes, of course!}

No comments:

Post a Comment