Saturday, December 19, 2009

{precious dreams}


I believe I have always been a mother at heart. From the day I was born I was suppose to be a nurturer. When my baby brother came into our lives, I bolted into the hospital room that my mom and he were sharing and declared I wanted to hold MY BABY...There was no "where's my mommy" or "mommy I have missed you." No that baby that my momma had carried for nine months that I wasnt able to see or hold yet...I wanted him right Now! At home mom would set him on the floor or on the couch and I would follow after her and scoop him up and begin to carry him around the house...Now you have to understand I was not even two yet...So the sight of me, a year and 10 months old, carrying an infant around must have been horrifying!...but she trusted me!...There started my need to nurture. Until the day I can show you a picture of our new little one along with an announcement that we will be parents and I will live out my live long dream of putting all my heart and soul in making someone elses dreams come true...I leave you with the most precious picture I have ever seen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment