Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{what little girls dream of...}

When I was a little girl I spent so much time thinking about what my future wedding would look like that when it came time to actually plan our Big Day for real it was pretty much done! But I found myself searching through wedding and photography blogs one after the other...I was obsessed...As the husband would say!...I just couldn't stop, they were so beautiful and magical...I could have been married in many different places...On a rooftop...In the middle of a field...Under a large Oak tree...In between rows of grape vines...I could have had many different day!...It could have looked like any one of these...






































































































































Stay tuned for pictures from our Big Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment